Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sad Stories

Today's post is a sad one.  I have clients who have been with me from the very beginning of me starting my photography business.  They have grown with and on me.  I have gotten to know them, their kids, their likes and dislikes.  I have been in their homes and shared many moments throughout the years. 

I just found out that two of these clients won't be having holiday pictures taken this year.  One family's daughter, who just graduated from college, fell down steps onto a marble floor and is recovering at her parent's house.  Another client's son fell off a roof in Clifton while he was taking some scenic photos.  He is rehabilitating and will be coming home soon.  

I am hoping and praying that these kids, "B" and "D" make full recoveries.  

post signature