Friday, May 1, 2009

Senior Spotlight-NICOLE


My name is: Nicole

I go to school at: Sycamore High School

My graduation date is: 2010

The last thing I ate was: Apple

My dream job: Pediatrician

My favorite music/artist: Anything!


My favorite thing in my closet: All of my shoes

My favorite pastime: Dancing

My favorite website: Facebook

My favorite magazine: Seventeen

My favorite place to shop: Old Navy

My favorite high school moment: Friday night football games

I have never… gone bungee jumping.

If I had $1,000 I would… Travel

I love Big Shots Photography and working with Marla because: Marla captured my personality in my pictures and she was FUN to work with. I had an awesome time at my photo shoot! Big Shots is the BEST!

post signature

Watch Nicole and friends in Nicole's model video embedded below!