Saturday, September 26, 2009

Senior Spotlight-ALLISON| Cincinnati Senior Photographer

My name is: Allison

I go to school at: Sycamore High School

My graduation date is: 2010!


The last thing I ate was: Chocolate Cake

My dream job: Still trying to figure that out...

My favorite music/artist: The Fray, Manchester Orchestra, The Offspring

My favorite thing in my closet: Jeans, and my Nikes

My favorite pastime: Sports, Piano

My favorite word: food:)

My favorite website: Facebook

My favorite magazine: Seventeen

My favorite place to shop: Forever 21

My favorite high school moment: Winning the 4x800 in GMC's sophomore year

I have never… been to Australia


If I had $1,000 I would… SHOPPING SPREE


I love Big Shots Photography and working with Marla because: It was fun, easy, and relaxing. I loved listening to music and Marla was nice and has an obvious passion for her work.


post signature