Friday, May 14, 2010

The "O" Family | Cincinnati Family Photographer

This is my first referral from the display I have up at Suburban Pediatrics in Liberty Township. YAY! I will post my pics of that display soon.

I so loved working with this family. They are from Nicaragua and have the most fantastic accents. Talking to Nikki on the phone to arrange for the session was so wonderful because I loved the sound of her voice (is that weird?). Anyway, they have a new home with a TON of empty wall space that they want to fill with portrait art so we decided an in home consult would best serve them. We met, took measurements and voila, came up with a plan for portrait placement and image ideas.

We met on a glorious evening. They've got their hands full with three boys under the age of five but being in a new environment without walls to confine them helped the boys stay occupied. The boys love trains so being on the tracks was "way cool". Thomas is a BIG part of their lives! They explored in the field and played on the playground. I was so glad we got some shots of grandma and Nikki. They've come a long way together! That's why I SO love location sessions. The newness, the freshness, the excitement.

Now we have so many images to choose from to fill those walls. Here are a few of my favs.









post signature