Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's all about ME!

Days away. I am sooo excited that we are at most days away from me launching my new blogsite! As you know, this is something that's been a long time coming. One last piece of the "puzzle" is figuring out which images to use of me. I figure, if you're going to use me to photograph you, you should know what I look like, right? I mean, if we are supposed to meet somewhere, you should know who you're looking for!

So, here are some of my favorite images from my promo session taken back in early Spring by my wonderful wedding turned promo picture photographer, Geri Ciulla of Ciulla Photography. If you are getting married, look her up and give her a call. She's got mad skills and is just a wonderful person :)

I'm going to be posting these on Facebook soon for you to vote on. Whichever ones get the most votes will be the images to appear on my blogsite so check back to my Facebook Fan Page later. Not a fan? No problem. You can become one here.







post signature