Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Senior Spotlight-ANDY| Cincinnati High School Senior Photographer

I've known Andy for a while. He's the big bro of my sons' good friend. I photographed him and his family way back in 2008. He's changed and so has my style of photography! I'm glad we had a chance to reconnect. I'm hoping to see more of Andy over the Summer. He's very into photography and would like to come along with me to some sessions. He's visited some awesome locations that I can't wait to discover! Sounds like fun :)

My first name is: Andy

I go to school at: Sycamore High School

My graduation date is: 2011

The last thing I ate was: sun chips

My dream job: snowboard photographer

My favorite music/artist: Why? or Ratatat

My favorite thing in my closet: the secret room

My favorite pastime: snowboarding

My favorite website: gorilla vs bear

My favorite magazine: transworld snowboarding


My favorite place to shop: urban outfitters

My favorite high school moment: probably land chicken

I have never… stumbled upon a lost city in the rain forest

If I had $1,000 I would… buy a star
I love Big Shots Photography and working with Marla because she is really easy to work with and is talkative.


post signature