Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Promo Video + Bloopers = YAY!!!

First of all, thanks to everyone for their help on Facebook choosing images for my new blogsite! Your opinions matter to me :) I've put them in their place and they look great! Now, I know I'm teasing you all with these little snippets of things that will comprise my blogsite. You're probably thinking "WHEN ALREADY"????? The answer is 99.9% tomorrow. I have a few tweaks to do tonight but I'm thinking it's debut will be on July 8th. That sounds like a good day to me.


In the meantime, I am super, UBER, ultra excited to show you my promo video. This will give you a look into Big Shots. If you're already a client, it's just fun to watch. Newcomers, potential clients, peeps checkin me out...take a seat and see for yourself what Big Shots is all about. I have to give a HUGE shout out to my favorite videographer, Dan from Poetic Cinema who worked tirelessly to produce this video. He. Is. Awesome. So lucky to work with him. Watch out cause the blooper real at the end is fuuuuuunnnny! (At least we think so!).


Here goes.


post signature