Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fetish Boutique



















I am so excited! I took pictures for Fetish Boutique last Spring while the owner, Genine Fallon, was having her website created.
Well...I just got news that the site is up and my images are on there. Make sure you click on the "fashion" tab up top to view my images. You'll be able to see all of the cool clothes modeled on really cute girls! I felt like I was opening the pages of Vogue to see my work!

The girls who modeled were so much fun to work with. They definitely wear the clothes well. My favorite shot is the one with Ashley holding the yellow purse. I'm remembering back to that shot where I was showing Ashley how to hold the purse...I think I looked so silly doing my "model" impersonation and that's why she's so smiley in that picture! We actually laughed a lot. I was working but having such a good time. I brought my portable lights with me and we turned the store into a studio. That's one of the cool things about location work...ANY space can be a studio. All you need are enthusiastic people who want their pictures taken (these girls from Fetish had that going for them) and a space that reflects who you are or what you are trying to be (Fetish was a great spot with all of the amazing clothes and accessories to add more flair to the images).

I feel very lucky to work with so many great people in so many different areas of photography. I love my job and I am so thankful to Genine for giving me the opportunity to work in the fashion world. Check out the store, located on Hyde Park Square, for amazing, hip clothes but FIRST check out the site http://ninafallon.com/. Click on the "Fashion" tab and select from the slideshows along the top! Happy shopping!