Sunday, September 21, 2008

Families in the Fall Blog Special


It's that time of the year again. I can't believe the holidays are approaching and people are calling for their family pictures. I am so lucky to have many loyal clients who have used me as their photographer throughout the years. I have been able to watch kids grow and families change as children are born or go off to college. There are a lot of great things about my job but seeing the same faces over and over again is definitely at the top of my list.

Of course, I have room for new clients who would like to experience Big Shots Photography. I am running a special right now of 1/2 off a Family Session and 25 Free Holiday cards. I have postcards out around the city promoting this special. You can see the front of this postcard on the image attached to this entry. As a BLOG SPECIAL, I am offering a FREE 8x10 (value-$50!!!) for any NEW CLIENT who mentions the blog when making their family session appointment.

post signature