Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fun at the Park!






When Crystal, "A", "K" & "C's" mom, called, I could tell she was the kind of client I LOVE working with. She said she'd had photos taken of her kids previously. She had them taken in a studio that was all about the "SAY CHEESE". She said she wanted to find someone to capture her kids how they really are. Oh, how I love moms like this. She showed up and the kids and I had a wonderful mid-morning session. I got the kids in trees, smelling flowers, doing cartwheels...basically all sorts of things kids love to do. Crystal wanted to capture the day and hold onto it so much that in addition to prints, she ordered a wonderful album of her favorite images. Having an album used to be popular mostly for weddings or "affairs", but not anymore. I have moms, seniors and many maternity & boudoir clients ordering albums too. All together there are 12 pages/24 sides in her album with CUSTOM designed, personalized pages (the names have been removed from the blog pages). The options are limitless!!! Here are some sneak peeks of a some of Crystal's album pages.


post signature