Monday, September 29, 2008

The "Z" Family in Ault Park






This family is GORGEOUS!  I mean, just look at them!  I have been taking their pictures for years and love every age and stage they go through.  I have used them in my marketing, on my website (they're the "Featured Family"), and a picture of Angie and the baby of the family is hanging in Big Apple Bagels in Montgomery.  If you want to see more of them and get a real feel for our session and my style of photography, check out my site and watch the family slide show.  

The day of this shoot was gorgeous.  The weather was nice & the lighting was perfect.  The kids listened when Mom said to sit this way or that but they really had fun with the free-flowing, doing their thing & being themselves.  You can see for yourself...

Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)

post signature