Monday, October 6, 2008

Holiday Cards


I'm so excited! I know so many of you have been asking about my holiday cards for this year. WELL...here they are. The images I've posted serve as examples of the style and layout of the cards. They are TOTALLY customizable. The wording, colors, etc. can all be tailored to you and your family. They are super high quality press-printed cards which mean they are printed on card stock NOT photo paper. You will be super impressed with the look and feel of these cards. There is also a blank card (not shown) that is more simple if you don't want a design.

Another great thing about these cards are the price. Many photographers charge up to $3.00 per card. I just don't think that's fair or even necessary! I wouldn't spend that on my own family! These cards start at $1.25 each in sets of 24. That's 24 cards for $30! If you have already had your photos taken, choose the card you want and shoot me an email or give me a call. If you have an upcoming session, take a look and start deciding which card you like.

Click on the picture of the cards to see them upclose and big. Coming soon...I will be posting these on my site.


post signature