Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Meet Class of 2011 Big Shots Model Shivani | Cincinnati Senior Photographer

Today was Shivani's model session. I absolutely loved EVERY minute of it! From the minute I picked her up at the salon after she got her hair and makeup done to the time I dropped her off at her house. There was something in the air. Being downtown at Sawyer Point with the sun shining was so refreshing. Cincinnati is a gem and so is Shivani. Oh, and she brought along some of the cutest girls ever. Another group of really tight friends. I can't wait to post more from this session! Here's a sneak peek before I say goodnight :)

How gorgeous is she? STUNNING!
Girls being girls! They had so much to talk about!
Ok. This is them doing the Snookie imitation (I kept saying Shnookie). It's a take off of the girl from "Jersey Shore".

post signature