Thursday, March 25, 2010

Meet Class of 2011 Big Shots Model Danielle | Cincinnati Senior Photographer

ANOTHER great shoot! I already photographed Danielle last year. She was fun and easy to work with so I kind of had an idea of what to expect. But, this time there was no mom or sister with her; just Danielle and her bff's. They were fun! Danielle told me she wanted most of the photos from this shoot to be of her and her friends together. I think that is so sweet! There are many more to come! They were troopers, walking in sand and weeds to get "the shots". They were laughing, talking, chilling. The image I chose is one of my all time favs! If it were of me and my friends, I would have a HUGE canvas of it hanging in my house. I just love relationship portraits. The kind that tell you a lot without words. Like, "these girls are very comfortable together and share a deep connection". When the gang left, Danielle and I got some of her alone. What beautiful girls and beautiful friendships.


post signature