Sunday, March 28, 2010

Meet Class of 2011 Big Shots Model Lori | Cincinnati Senior Photographer

I am a city girl at heart. Yes, I live in the burbs, mostly because I wanted my kids to go to our local public school. Other than that, I'm a city girl. I love the look, the sounds, the hustle-bustle...just the vibe. I love how you can walk outside at any time and find lots of people and things going on. Granted, Cincinnati isn't THE city of all cities, but it's the one I call mine.

So, when Lori told me she wanted a sophisticated urban session, I was super excited! This called for a trip downtown. We found a primo parking spot and bee-bopped around the Fountain Square/Entertainment area. To say there are lots of photo opps there is an understatement. She looked like she walked right from the set of "Glamour Girl/Sex and the City".

Alas, we had to leave the 'Nati. We drove back to suburbia for some fun, laid back shots with her very easy going friends, siblings and puppy at the park. The girls wore their sundresses and, while cold, looked like they were having a good time. It was a relaxing way to end our time together. I showed Lori a few shots from the back of my camera along the way and this one by the red & black wall was the one she really liked so I'm posting it. My faves are yet to come in her full blog post. WATCH OUT!




post signature