Thursday, April 1, 2010

Big Shots Model Caitlin's Model Session| Cincinnati Senior Photographer

You will remember Caitlin from her snow shoot back in February. Hard to believe it's just six weeks later and we're shooting in the sun, wearing shorts! No complaining from me. I love this weather. It's perfect for shooting. And we had the perfect night for Caitlin's model session. I love this location. It's my new favorite urban spot. Caitlin and her "crew" were good sports as we cruised down in my small SUV. They were up for anything. Even jumping on a mattress that broke under them! It was fun. And Caitlin...where do I start? Well, see for yourselves... More to come with her full post and video soon!

How "Almost Famous" is this? We weren't even trying-just ended up that way!

LOVE this! A slice of life pic!

post signature