Friday, April 16, 2010

Meet Class of 2011 Big Shots Model Jen | Cincinnati High School Senior Photographer

Jen wanted a girly, outdoorsy session and she got one! We headed down to the park on one of the most beautiful Spring days. We've been SO lucky with the weather lately! Jen and I found we have a lot in common. She loves OSU and is considering going there. I got my BA from OSU so, of course, I was thrilled to hear that. Jen is also very into photography. She will be taking AP photography next year. VERY accomplished!

I enjoyed our one-on-one time and then we giggled our way through the friend shots! Jen and another Big Shots model, Shivani, are bff's so they were at each other's shoots and also had a lot of the same friends. While the girls were talking, I learned a lot about Jen's boyfriend and know she's going to have a blast at Prom tomorrow night! I guess the girls knew what to expect more this time because they were posing and very adaptable. They all had their point and shoots out and took their own pics while I was clicking away with Jen. Jen and I stole away for some final pictures. We were lucky to catch the end of the night when the sun was going down.


I thought this image of them laying on top of each other was fitting since Jen and her friends are SUPER close. Doesn't get much closer than that...

She's just so cute!


post signature