Thursday, April 15, 2010

Senior Spotlight-AUSTIN| Cincinnati High School Senior Photographer

Austin is my one and only guy model and it's FUN working with him. He's so handsome whether he's giving me the smoldering look or laughing his a#$ off! You'll remember him from his "sneak peek session" and his "snow session" As a guy, he brings a different perspective to the session. He also brought a lot of stuff to the session...a harmonica, straw hat, keyboard, microphone, his cell phone. I mean, how funny to be on a cell phone in a phone booth? HAD to do that! Not many of those around anymore. Austin has so many interests. I have a feeling his dreams of being On Broadway will come true :) He is very involved in the high school plays (thus the stage!), has lots of friends (thus the adorable girls!) and said he loves R&B and hip hop (thus the slideshow music). You can see ALL these sides of Austin in his slideshow embedded below.


My first name is: Austin

I go to school at: Sycamore High School

My graduation date is: 2011 BABY!

The last thing I ate was: Wendy’s

My dream job: Broadway

My favorite music/artist: Hip-Hop and R&B

My favorite thing in my closet: My silly hats

My favorite pastime: Dance and Sing

My favorite word: Get Some!

My favorite website: Facebook

My favorite magazine: any

My favorite place to shop: American Eagle & Hollister

My favorite high school moment: Going to Disney with the marching band

I have never… been on a airplane

If I had $1,000 I would… put it towards college or my dream house

I love Big Shots Photography and working with Marla because: she knows how to make the shots! You enjoy yourself and have a TON of FUN! She also will not surround you with four walls and the same poses. She lets you be you!




post signature