Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The "W" Family | Cincinnati Family Photographer

This is a 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY" post for Melissa. She's the beautiful mom in these pics. Her hubby, Rob, spilled the beans that she's celebrating her birthday today...the day I had set out to post some images from their session! I'd say good timing :)

I photographed this family at about the same time last year. About a month ago, Melissa sent me an email requesting a session to "get" the kids at these ages. They're only little once and they change so fast! You may think the boys looked much the same but notice big brother "E" has more teeth this time! It's those little things! And their personalities were changed. They were way more outgoing since they know me already and "E" is definitely NOT camera shy. She's a little fireball! She wasn't even walking last time we met and now she doesn't stop! Well...she did stop long enough for me to get some great shots of her! And she even shared the spotlight with the rest of the fam too :)

They are just about the nicest family I know (including my own-LOL). They just have a vibe I can't explain. Surely you know a family like this. Sweet, unassuming, fun-loving. You can just tell they love being together. It's hard to see that without "seeing" it but hopefully the images give you a taste of what I'm talking about.

Rob said she's a "Mama's girl" but, clearly, she and "Daddy" have a lot of fun!

There's the Mama and her girl. Precious. Gotta' love the finger pointing.


See how animated they are! I want to bottle that enthusiasm!

And a happy "E" to dance us out of this post! Thanks so much for sharing a wonderful evening with me.


post signature