Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

There is nothing more precious to me than my family. THEY are the reason this Mother's day and EVERY day has meaning. I am grateful that I get to share parenting these wonderful munchkins with my husband, Josh. My kids make me so proud to be their "Mommy". These images are our latest and decorate the walls of my office so that every day, no matter what else happens, I can be reminded of how lucky I am.

Happy Mother's Day to all of my clients, blog readers and other "Mommy's" out there.



I'd really wanted this shot for a while. Just to show them how they really are. With a gorgeous sunset in the background as a bonus :)
That bench has been in my family for generations. One more reason I just love this image.
The kiddos
Ok. You've noticed. WAY more pics of my daughter than my son this night. He just wasn't too into the whole thing so I focused on the child who was! Doesn't mean I love him less, he just loves the camera less!


post signature