Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Senior Spotlight-CATHERINE | Cincinnati High School Senior Photographer

Catherine is graduating this Spring (YAY!) but wanted a Big Shots Session before she went off to college. It's never too late! Here are some sneak peeks from our lovely morning together :) Oh, and that is her REAL eye color!!!

My first name is: Catherine

I go to school at: Sycamore

My graduation date is: 2010

The last thing I ate was: Bananer! Kidding- BANANA, I can spell—I promise

My dream job: Overseas correspondent

My favorite music/artist: Third Eye Blind

My favorite thing in my closet: My leather fossil purse. Clothing favorites change too rapidly for me to pin down.

My favorite pastime: Hiking in Washington.

My favorite word: Peninsula

My favorite website: stumbleupon.com

My favorite magazine: I really like books

My favorite place to shop: Fossil

My favorite high school moment: The anticipation of the week following the release of summer break.

I have never… Been to Europe, even though all I want to do with my life is travel

If I had $1,000 I would… To be frank, save it for a trip to South Africa, Thailand, Germany or Greece.

I love Big Shots Photography and working with Marla because: She made something I’ve never been entirely comfortable with extremely easy. I loved all the angles. This woman loves her tall grass!

post signature