Monday, May 3, 2010

Senior Spotlight-CORRINE| Cincinnati High School Senior Photographer

We had to reschedule Corrine's session due to bad weather but I think this gorgeous day more than made up for it for this gorgeous girl and her delightful friends :)

My first name is: Corinne

I go to school at: Sycamore HS

My graduation date is: June 2011

The last thing I ate was: shell shaped pasta
My dream job: journalist

My favorite music/artist: Jack’s Mannequin. Or Matchbox Twenty

My favorite thing in my closet: my old jeans with rips at the heels

My favorite pastime: drawing

My favorite word: smile!
My favorite website: Pandora radio

My favorite magazine: Seventeen

My favorite place to shop: Forever 21

My favorite high school moment: having an all out mud fight with my friends

I have never… surfed a wave

If I had $1,000 I would… Probably save most of it for college. But I wouldn’t be able to resist a small shopping spree.
I love Big Shots Photography and working with Marla because: she makes the whole experience stress free and fun! She allows your personality to come through the photos— she lets you be you.


post signature