Sunday, May 16, 2010

Senior Spotlight-STEPHANIE | Cincinnati High School Senior Photographer

Stephanie is graduating in a few weeks but wasn't super happy with her senior photos she had taken last year so she called me up to book a mini session. Short and sweet but LOTS of great shots. Thanks for spending a beautiful late afternoon with me and good luck at The University of Dayton :)

My first name is: Stephanie

I go to school at: Sycamore

My graduation date is: May 30

The last thing I ate was: strawberries

My dream job: chef

My favorite music/artist- lady gaga

My favorite thing in my closet: my jeans

My favorite pastime: wee sing movies-the big rock candy mountain

My favorite word: superb


My favorite website: Facebook

My favorite magazine: vogue

My favorite place to shop: Nordstrom’s

My favorite magazine: vogue

My favorite high school moment: it will be on Wednesday

I have never…eaten a banana

If I had $1,000 I would… go shopping

I love Big Shots Photography and working with Marla because: you get to do whatever you want!


post signature