Sunday, May 23, 2010

Senior Spotlight-SARIAH | Cincinnati High School Senior Photographer

I'm excited to be posting Sariah's Model Session for many reasons. First and most importantly because she is awesome and beautiful! Second, I haven't posted in almost a week! I can't believe it but I was so intent on launching my new site, I neglected this one. And then I didn't even get to launch the new site (some tech stuff...it's coming soon!!!). Lastly, this is my last model session.

Now we're on to the Class of 2011 and my models are out there spreading the word about Big Shots. It's so exciting! I've loved every minute of getting to know this year's models. I've got such a wonderful, diverse bunch! We had a few glitches getting Sariah all set in her Big Shots model role but we figured everything out and here she is in pictures, words and her image video embedded at the bottom of this post!

My first name is: Sariah

I go to school at: Sycamore High School

My graduation date is: 2011

The last thing I ate was: a fruit crepe…yumm!

My dream job: being a doctor or veterinarian

My favorite music/artist: I don’t have a favorite artist, but I love Justin Bieber, Paramore, The Fray, One Republic…

My favorite thing in my closet: My dresses, or So You Think You Can Dance tour t-shirt

My favorite pastime: Playing sand volleyball

My favorite word: Bahaha!

My favorite website: youtube.com

My favorite magazine: teen vogue or reader’s digest

My favorite place to shop: forever21 or charlotte russe

My favorite high school moment: playing volleyball each year with my amazing team-mates :]

I have never…. ever been in a tanning bed

If I had $1,000 I would… definitely donate half to Unifat (a school in Uganda) and save the other for college

I love Big Shots Photography and working with Marla because: she is super amazing and fun to work with. She takes amazing photos and definitely has an eye for making a picture stand out.





post signature