Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Senior Spotlight-JESSICA| Cincinnati High School Senior Photographer

Jessica is such a GREAT girl. You may remember her from Danielle's friend session. We had a blast on her THREE hour Cool Shots Session! All of that time gives me so much flexibility to go new places and try new things. We had so much fun exploring with her friends. I mentioned that I had always wanted to have someone wear a big, fluffy prom dress in an alley and her friend, Jill, just happened to have her prom dress in her trunk! How perfect!

I have to say, I laughed hard (and by myself) when I read what she wrote about me saying "grungy"! Thanks Jessica :)

My first name is: Jessica

I go to school at: Sycamore High School

My graduation date is: June 2011

The last thing I ate was: Chicken Sandwich

My dream job:

My favorite music/artist: Rascal Flatts

My favorite thing in my closet: clothes

My favorite pastime: sleeping

My favorite word: Gumption

My favorite website: facebook

My favorite magazine: Instyle

My favorite place to shop: More than one favorite

My favorite high school moment: Volleyball game against Harrison during Volley4the cure

I have never… been to Canada

If I had $1,000 I would… donate it to cancer research

I love Big Shots Photography and working with Marla because: she is fun and energetic and I love it when she says grungy!

post signature