Thursday, May 27, 2010

The "F" kids | Cincinnati Family Photographer

I love when things that seem tricky work out. It's definitely a feeling of accomplishment! I got a call from Tony, who saw my display at Lookout Joe and wanted a session for his kids. He works in New Jersey and comes home for the weekends and wanted to surprise his wife with portraits of the kids for Mother's Day (awwww).

It was a little tricky to schedule because of Tony's traveling and his wife having to be gone to get this done. I love scheming (for good reasons)! Mom was out of town & the weather was beautiful (well...it was a gorgeous looking day but it was about 45 degrees when we shot these pics but it was sunny so we told the kids to "look" like it was warm) Didn't they do a GREAT job?

They live in Anderson overlooking the river. BREATHTAKING! I told Tony I wanted to get a summer house there-LOL! I won't turn down an invite to go out there again so when you're ready Tony, just say the word :)

Lots of pictures with their dog...so much love. I have a lab so I know what a special place animals have in the lives of their "people families".
Looks like a park but these were taken on their property!
So convenient for them and breathtaking to photograph there!

Can you believe the view?


post signature