Thursday, June 3, 2010

The "S" Family | Cincinnati Family Photographer

I shot Allison's senior session last year. She was so bubbly and full of excitement as she talked about her hopes and plans for her senior year and college. Well, now it's all happening. She graduated on Sunday (YAY!) and is headed off to Clemson in the Fall. You can just tell when someone is going to get what they want and I had that feeling about Allison. I met her mom, Julie, at her session but just got the chance to meet the family a few days ago. Her brother is entering the high school and little sis will be a 6th grader at the same school my son goes to. Small world! They wanted a family portrait while everyone's still home. Julie said her favorite pictures are when they are in a park like setting so, off to the park we went! I mean, who knows when they'll all be together again. Probably Thanksgiving. That's just the way it works when kids go off to school. So, now they have these sunny memories of everyone together. It was fun working with you all. Good luck Allison. I know you're going to do great things :)









post signature