Thursday, April 8, 2010

Senior Spotlight-DANIELLE| Cincinnati High School Senior Photographer

I feel so lucky when I get to work with people year after year. That is not as usual with my senior clients since they go off to college and move away. Since I get attached to my clients it's kinda' hard! Well, I got to work with Danielle last year so I feel this is a bonus that I get to work with her again. Now you can see all the images I told you about in her last post. Her friends are all so sweet and I hope to photograph each of them for their senior photos! Her friend Jessica, the one with the curly, dark hair, already has a session scheduled with me at the end of the month so watch out for her post coming soon :)


My first name is: Danielle

I go to school at: Sycamore high school

My graduation date is: 2011!

The last thing I ate was: banana smoothie!

My dream job: super famous attorney

My favorite music/artist: lady GAGA

My favorite thing in my closet: My purple jacket

My favorite pastime: lazy summer days

My favorite word: Love!

My favorite website: TFLN

My favorite magazine: Seventeen!

My favorite place to shop: everywhere? Duh.

My favorite high school moment: Making it to senior year!

I have never… liked tomatoes!

If I had $1,000 I would… Go to a country I’ve never been to before.

I love Big Shots Photography and working with Marla because: Marla takes amazing photos and its so easy to enjoy yourself with her!




post signature