Friday, April 9, 2010

Meet Class of 2011 Big Shots Model Olivia | Cincinnati High School Senior Photographer

One of the things I like most about my job is the ability to go wherever. Olivia chose the park and I have been there a bazillion times but I have never seen that tree trunk or pink flowering tree. It's like everything is always new again. Having no studio to be tied to gives me this flexibility.

Olivia and I had so much fun at her session. I have to laugh when I think of her. Why, you ask? Well, every time I wanted Olivia to laugh, she did. Just like that. It was like she had a laugh button. I loved it. By the end I was asking her to laugh just to see her do it! She's so cute! We had a gorgeous day to explore the park. She invited a bunch of friends but it was Spring Break so they were out of town or otherwise engaged. I didn't mind having her all to myself anyway. We had a lot of fun at her session just us two!

So pretty and girly.
Getting her glam on!

post signature