Sunday, April 11, 2010

Senior Spotlight-LORI| Cincinnati High School Senior Photographer

I already went on and on about how I LOVE downtown in Lori's "sneak peek" post but I have to say I just can't get over these images! They captured not only Lori's "vibe" but the vibe of the city. Watch the video embedded below to truly experience Lori's rockstar session!

My first name is: Lori

I go to school at: Sycamore

My graduation date is: 2011

The last thing I ate was: a granola bar

My dream job: Fashion designer

My favorite music/artist: Boys Like Girls and Taylor Swift

My favorite thing in my closet: Dresses

My favorite pastime: Dance

My favorite word: Don’t have one

My favorite website: Facebook

My favorite magazine: Seventeen

My favorite place to shop: Forever 21

My favorite high school moment: Dance competitions

I have never… Traveled out of America

If I had $1,000 I would… Go shopping!

I love Big Shots Photography and working with Marla because: She had so much energy and was so much fun to work with! Plus she let me have a say in the poses and places we went. I had a great time!



post signature