Friday, June 11, 2010

Model Mania!

Now that Senior Season is in full swing, I thought I would reintroduce you to my fantastic Big Shots Senior Models by having them all in one post with NEW never before blogged images!You've probably seen them out and about, handing out their model cards with a special deal on the back and wearing their Big Shots t's. Many of you have signed up because of them! YAY! It's nice to know people who have the right connections-LOL!

I'm so lucky to have them on board this year. They are a wonderful part of the Big Shots family. Here are some more images of them for you to enjoy. As you can see, each model chose their own location and has their own feel to their session.

I'm all about keepin' it real! Nothing fake or phony. I'm booking quickly for the Summer and even into the Fall. If you want an amazing senior photo experience with images that look like these, contact me asap :)


Sariah
Austin
Caitlin

Alex

Rebecca

Shivani

Danielle

Lori

Jen & Shivani (bff's and Big Shots models!!!)

Jen

Lauren

Lynne
Olivia

Austin


post signature