Thursday, June 10, 2010

Senior Spotlight-CAROLINE| Cincinnati High School Senior Photographer

What a wonderful session. Caroline wanted something very simple and classic. We ventured down to the park and then had a wonderful time exploring old buildings. I felt like we were in another city...so refreshing! Caroline is very interested in history so this setting suited her well.

My first name is: Caroline

I go to school at: Sycamore

My graduation date is: 2011

The last thing I ate was: yogurt with raisins and granola

My dream job: Archaeologist

My favorite music/artist: Beck, by far

My favorite thing in my closet: all my big sweaters

My favorite pastime: Scooby Doo with the brother

My favorite word: bophead

My favorite website: Google

My favorite magazine: National Geographic

My favorite place to shop: Chicago in general

My favorite high school moment: any concert ever

I have never… been to Mexico

If I had $1,000 I would … buy huge original oil paintings


I love Big Shots Photography and working with Marla because: she’s so nice and easy to work with.


post signature