Saturday, June 19, 2010

The "Z" Family-Preview for the new blogsite! | Cincinnati Family Photographer

Going along with the "teaser" for my new blogsite theme, I thought I would introduce you to the family that's going to be starring in a video among other things! SOOO can't wait. You actually may remember them from their session back in 2008. This time we decided to go casual & high energy! We ended with a trip to Graeters. I mean, any session that has ice cream in it HAS to be fab! The result is amazing. It doesn't hurt that they are just gorgeous! Luv you guys :) LOTS more of them to come soon.

Angie and her gorgeous girls. Her daughter and mine are bff's...awwww
They are smokin hot!



These "group hug" images really get to me. You can't see all of their faces but you can just feel the love.

Something about moms and their sons...


My absolute fav from the session-such a slice of life with three growing siblings!


post signature